Legal Question in Family Law in United Kingdom

How do I draw up an agreement between 2 people regarding contents of a house to ensure the other person is legally bound to allow certain articles to be taken out of the house without arguement

Asked on 4/24/12, 9:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

In a householder's lease agreement the furniture and fittings in all the rooms, kitchen accessories, gadgets, equipments; bathroom & WC accessories, gadgets and sports gear are given for the usage of the lessee during his / her stay in the premises, which are required to be returned back to the owner / landlord of the premises in more or less the same working condition as they were when they were acquired by the lessee at the time of taking possession of the premises.

Nothing prevents you from making a specific mention of allowing gadgets, equipments and gear to be carried out of the premises. It has to be suitably worded in the Agreement for Leave and Licence.

You can mail me for any further on-line legal advice at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 4/25/12, 5:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in United Kingdom