Legal Question in Family Law in United Kingdom

My son owes me 10,000 pounds for the deposit of his house, i have asked him on numerous occasions to pay me back even monthly but no success. would I have to take him to court to get it back

Asked on 4/27/12, 11:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

What are you talking about ?

You are anyways going to get back the deposit of GBP 10,000 at the end of the purpose for which the deposit was paid.

You only have a point, if you have paid the amount and the receipt is in the name of your son. Still, no legal action for recovery is advocated; resolve it amicably with him.

You can mail me for further on-line legal advice at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 4/27/12, 10:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in United Kingdom