Legal Question in Construction Law in Utah

my father wants to retire slowly. I want to start taking over the company. is there a transfer of ownership that has some good language in it that would work in these settings.

Asked on 5/17/10, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.

There are any number of ways to transfer ownership of a company. Since each situation is different, a recommendation is unwise until the details are known.

I have transferred ownership over a period of years for other clients, allowing the owner to retain control for a long period of time - and there are many options that can be included.

You may call for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/10, 10:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Utah