Legal Question in Personal Injury in Utah

Back in august 2010 walking down the street fell an broke my knee cap in half had surgery 2 pins put in ,This happened cause the sidewalk wasnt even there was a 2 inches diffence Is there anything that can be done like law suit?

Asked on 11/16/10, 9:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jared Faerber The Faerber Law Firm, PC

You may have a good claim against those responsible for maintaining and inspecting the sidewalk. You need to speak to an attorney experienced in handling these kinds of cases immediately to protect your legal rights. I've handled many premises liability cases and would be happy to talk to you for free about your situation. Please give me a call sometime at (801) 277-4339

Read more
Answered on 11/22/10, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Utah