Legal Question in Personal Injury in Utah

I was walking I fell down on the sidewalk cause there was a 2 inches diffence,broke my knee cap in half had to have surgery an 2 pins were put in ,is there anything I can do about this,I've been layed up for 3 months.could i sue somebody

Asked on 11/17/10, 1:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rex Bush Bush Law Firm

There are city ordinances that may require a property owner to safely maintain the sidewalks. A two inch difference sounds like a serious trip hazard. There are local experts who are familiar with the laws who can give an opinion on this. Be sure to take some photographs to preserve the scene.

If you would like to discuss this you can call me at 801 619 3771

Rex Bush

Utah Attorney

Read more
Answered on 11/22/10, 9:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Utah