Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

If charged with contempt failure to turn over documents by deadline court order - but penalty is paid - will it show up on personal record

Asked on 2/14/17, 11:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Quite possible, depending upon the nature of the database in which this "personal

record' happens to appear (in my opinion).

Read more
Answered on 2/15/17, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia