Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My husband has filed for divorce from me. I had to move out of the marital home because my husband sold it from under me, do I have to provide my husband's attorney with my new address?

Asked on 5/29/20, 9:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You say marital home; dies that mean you were a legal owner of one half of this home

or may have at least some claim to it as a result of your marriage. And, if so, then

to pursue whatever claim(s) you may be entitled to, you would logically want

to have your husband's counsel know how to contact you.

Furthermore, you would seem well advised to have counsel representing

you in these matters (if at all possible).

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542


Read more
Answered on 5/29/20, 11:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia