Legal Question in Personal Injury in Virginia

A Drunk Driver caused a collision that totaled both our cars. I have no car, no job to get another car and my car insurance paid me blue book value less my deductable for my car. Medical bills are coming in. How much can I sue the other driver for? Is ther a maximum amount? The Police accident report proves the other driver was at failt.

Asked on 12/26/16, 8:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Your damages could include the loss of your car (subject to

insurance company's claim for subrogation) your medical bills as well as your reasonable claim for pain and suffering.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/16, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Virginia