Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

Is there a form my siblings need to sign that gives me permission to sell my mom's house?

Asked on 3/13/16, 5:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, if these siblings are also heirs to your mother's

estate, but, depending upon where this house is located,

such a form may not necessarily be available in the probate court

which has jurisdiction over this estate. (And, if such

be the case, you would be well advised to arrange for a consultation

with a local attorney who should be able to prepare a document for

you for the purpose of effecting the sale of this property.)

Read more
Answered on 3/14/16, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia