Legal Question in Traffic Law in Virginia

I received a failure to obey highway sign charge from an officer. I was actually speeding 83 in a 70 according to him. I assumed that he was cutting be a break based on my driving record and being clean for 11 years. What should I expect.?Is there points associated with it and what should I expect to pay?

Asked on 3/12/20, 6:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, there are normally points assigned to any moving (traffic) violation if that's how

your charge is classified.

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 3/12/20, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Virginia