Legal Question in DUI Law in Washington

i did 2yrs suspension of license i was sentenced under first time offender can i recieve monatary compension for the extra year's suspension?

Asked on 10/07/09, 6:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James J. White, attorney Law Offices of Smith & White, PLLC


Read more
Answered on 10/13/09, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Washington