Legal Question in DUI Law in Washington

I got a DUI last year and I had to get an ignition interlock for one year. I live with my step-brother who is an alcoholic and he tried to take my car a couple times while I was sleeping and failed the test. I just got a letter from the court for a show cause-ftc, how can I explain to the judge that it wasn't me who failed the test? I just completed a 9 month treatment program and haven't had a drink since my DUI.

Asked on 9/03/11, 5:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Baner Baner & Baner

Brother declaration/testimony that it was him is a good step.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/11, 5:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Washington