Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

My son from my first wife is living with his mom in Canada, he is 10 years old . I want to sponsor him so he can get his GC and US Citizenship. His mom is ok to sponsor him so he has documented. My Son is Canadian and I am the US and Canadain Citizen.

Would he get any advantage to get citizenship fast or I have to file i-130 and than he get GC and he has to wait 3-5 years to get his citizenship. IS there any law for him so he get citizenship before 18 ? please kindly help .

Asked on 9/16/20, 11:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Your son may be able to derive citizenship through you. Please refer to form N-600 & the following link:

Read more
Answered on 9/17/20, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington