Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

Old case

If something happened in 1999, is it too late to sue?

Asked on 5/03/07, 5:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Merry Kogut Key Peninsula Law

Re: Old case

It depends on what it is. For example, if it's sexual abuse that occurred before someone turns 18, and they now turn 18, it's not too late.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/07, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington