Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

I slipped and fell in the Washington State Ferry where there was no wet sign and hurt my knee what do I do

Asked on 7/15/16, 8:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alexandra Filutowski The Filutowski Law Firm, PLLC

When did this happen? Were there witnesses? Did you report your fall to WSF? Have you seen a doctor? What is your diagnosis?

Read more
Answered on 7/15/16, 11:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington