Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

my son was struck by a car one week ago .he has just had his 3rd surgery he broke his tibial plateau..he is 23yrs old

years ago I was in a accident while I was in the hospital a attorney showed up and helped me through everything .

I'm hoping there is a attorney out there that will do the same for my him ..

he has no idea what to do .I don't want some one to take advantage and I also do not want him to know I sent some one .......HELP PLEASE

MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital

401 15th Ave SE, Puyallup, WA 98372

Room 302


Asked on 6/05/16, 1:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Stan Glisson Glisson & Morris

Sorry to hear about what you are dealing with. We handle a lot of cases from the Puyallup area, if you would like to give us a call or email we would be happy to see if we can help.


[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 6/05/16, 9:00 am
Gary Preble Preble Law Firm, P.S.

We would be happy to help your son, but we would have to hear from you or him. Call my paralegal Jodie, who handles the details in our motor vehicle accident cases. She also lives in Puyallup.

Gary Preble

(360) 943-6960

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/05/16, 4:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington