Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

I was in an accident last week, got rear ended, have some injuries, i needed a rental and they gave me one, now there saying i have to return said car by Monday the 7 of march, I've had no time to look for other truck and there giving me nothing for mine whitch was paid for and ran perfect, can i get the insurance comp. To give me more time, that was the only work truck i have, how do i get to my jobs.

Asked on 3/02/16, 12:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Bendell Bendell Law Firm

The answer to this question depends on who "they" is. Was it your insurance company or the insurance company of the other driver?

Read more
Answered on 3/02/16, 2:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington