Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

how do I defend against a personal injury lawsuit

Asked on 10/17/15, 11:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alexandra Filutowski The Filutowski Law Firm, PLLC

If you have auto or home insurance, notify your insurance carrier and they will appoint a defense lawyer. If the personal injury lawsuit claims something that is not covered by your insurance carrier, then you will need to hire a defense attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/20/15, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington