Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Washington

I've been falsely accused of sexual harassment at work. What can I do? I've been suspended while they are investigating but it's been 2 weeks and have heard nothing.

Asked on 3/30/20, 12:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

You must write to them to expedite the inquiry. They must be taking down the version and statement of the complainant.

It takes time.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/20, 2:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Washington