Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

I would like to disinherit myself from my mothers will & name my son instead. how do I do that?

Asked on 7/05/16, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

Hire a lawyer to prepare the paperwork.

Charles Cruikshank

Since 1975

Read more
Answered on 7/05/16, 4:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington