Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Wisconsin

i just found out i have a replevin hearing for my van, what can i do to keep my van?

Asked on 11/15/16, 11:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

JAY Nixon nixon law offices

The only certain way to keep your vehicle while facing replevin is to file a viable chapter 13 bankruptcy and then follow through on all the future payments. This can reinstate most loans or even sometimes reduce the amount owed to the value of the vehicle for older loans. Talk to any experienced bankruptcy lawyer about the details.

Answering this question does not make me your attorney, but you can post comments here for clarifications, etc. You can also see past answers to similar questions on AVVO at . Also see 15 years of past answers at and . Answers may contain attorney advertising materials and both questions and answers may be may also be used in attorney advertising.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/16, 4:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Wisconsin