India  |  Appeals and Writs

I along with my family own a large piece of commercial land in the heart of Nagpur where an extremely wealthy Parsi family who are my tenants have encroached on tens of thousands of feet of my land. To cover their encroachment and transgressions they applied for Lease of my property to the Maharashtra Government. I went into High court to ask for renewal the land lease and also to question how can the government even consider leasing MY PROPERTY to my tenant who has broken several laws and encroaching the property and intimidating us, the true owners("lease holders till perpetuity"). Unfortunately since we didnít get relief from the High Court I AM FILING A W.P IN SUPREME COURT praying for stringent legal action and compensation against the perpetrators, my tenants, and at the same time pray for the lease deed to be renewed in MY familyís name. Since the tenants are extremely wealthy and influential they MIGHT try to corrupt my lawyer, I wish to argue my case (along with my lawyer )in the Supreme Court.

I am a successful writer, a published author and an eloquent orator. PLEASE TELL ME IF I CAN ARGUE MY CASE IN SUPREME COURT so that I may get justice for my family. The tragedy is heightened by fact that the land belonged to my father, AN HONORED FREEDOM FIGHTER OF INDIA. His widow, my mother, has suffered enormously due to the cruel acts of my tenants. I wonder if anyone can help an oppressed freedom Fighter's widow and family.