Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

In the year 1950s my dad paid the loan amt along with interest and taken the house back from the court who is no more.Now after all these years,my mothers brothers wife (my uncle) has approached the court claiming half of the property!the case is in the court whereas my father paid all the sum to the court and taken possession,but failed to make it in his name do we have to give half share?plz adv.thanks

Asked on 10/16/13, 9:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please obtain the 1950 order of the court and the related documents and file in the present litigation. Your case will become strong. You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 10:40 pm
KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In whose name property stands in present?

Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now