India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/28/13, 4:45 am

sir,meri sister jsne court marriage kr li 21st may 2013 me.usne ghr me ni btaya mrg ka.marriage kr k wo kbi in laws k yaha ni gyi.sir wo boy over drinker h or mid nyt call kr k mere or meri mummy ko abusive n threats dena shuru kiya.meri marriage h bola hone ni dunga.mere father n brother ni h. hmne complaint b ki but sis uske sath ni rhna chahti.hum financially bahot weak aid me gye wo bole private lawyer kro.kuch smj ni a ra kaha jaye.kya ye mrg dismiss ho skti h?koi advice sir plz?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search