India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 5:07 am

How to decalre a person untraceable? How to say a company is not in existence?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/16/13, 7:26 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

A person is declared "missing" on lodging a Police complaint to that effect. If the missing person is not traceable within a period of eight years of lodging the "missing" Police complaint, he / she is deemed "dead".

A Company's non-existence is proved when its name does not appear or is removed from the record of the Registrar of Companies.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search