India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 10:45 pm

hi...i am home maker. my father is buying me a property worth 1.4 crs. but we are short of 20 lacs which my husband will provide for by taking a home loan.

my question is it possible to obtain a loan in joint name of me and my husband and buying the house only in my name?

if the above is not possible do i need to take any precautions before registering the property in joint name ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search