India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/13, 2:12 am

hi did not paid 3 months installments for credit card to hdfc and bank has placed hold on my salary account, i have been paying them previosly, and now i am asking them to deduct the amount from my account cause i dont have money out of my account but they want me to pay the amount and not debiting the installment from my account what should i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search