India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/13, 7:46 am


I'm from west bengal,mailed you about the house building loan from district cooperative bank 2.6 lac.In response of my query you advised me to settle and repay the outstanding loan amount.Thanks for your previous advice.

Presently they showed the outstanding loan amount is 4.73lac aprx which is more burden to me so is there any option to repay the half of the money of total interest???is there any law to prevent primarily/temporarily to stop them to take possession of my land??? Actually I,m a widow women with 1 son & 1 daughter for that i became helpless and this property is my least asset. One of my neighbour told me about the LOk Adalat,is it will be helpfull to go there for settlement my case???

I seek your advice.kindly give me advice...

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search