India  |  Business Law

my uncle have shop of hardware in Mumbai . he have brought delux colour machine on agreement from the co. officer who visited the shop and told that they just pay the installment and after last installment the machine will be yours.my uncle also sign the lease agreement given by the company.

now the sale of the product is poor and therefore not taking any stock from the company therefore salesman and officer of the company are insisting o take stock of rs.50000 otherwise we will take action against you and t also we also took the machine from shop.

there is no clause in agreement that the shop keeper should buy a specific amount of stock in year . uncle also paid each and every installment if company on time. but after this situation uncle ask how you can claim the machine i have paid all the installment and i m ready to pay further. the co officer replied machine is not yours the agreement made beetween you and co is of lease agreement. now what action shold be taken by the uncle ti save the machine from comapny officer.