Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

how to cancel registered agreement for sale by customer

Asked on 7/25/13, 1:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If both/all parties agree to cancel the deed, pl execute and register a cancellation deed. If there is a dispute, it should be done through a notice which may end up in a litigation.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 6:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now