Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

dear sir my property is situated in kamothe near by panvel dist- raigad

I was purchased my property in the year of 1995 at the time of registration of the said property was jointly adding my mother name. now my mom wish to released her rights from above said property. so please give me proper suggestion

Asked on 6/13/13, 5:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Title to a Property always vests in the first named individual in case of joint ownership. You can request your mother to sign a release deed for relinquishment of rights from the said property and register it with the Registrar.


Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 5:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now