India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 4:34 am

Hello Sir I am Prashanth kumar our property was in the name of our grand father (Mother's Father)he died in 1987 after that we din't transfer our property to his wife grand mother name from 1987 we are paying house tax in the name of our grand mother recently she expired 17th july 2013 before she die she wrote a will Veelunama (Telugu) she had a two houses and she have 2 sons and 1 daughter she wrote one house in the name of elder son and daughter and another house in the name of younger son's children (her Grand sons) they are minor now. Her younger son is not ready to register that veelunama (Telugu) he is fighting with elder son and daughter now. Now how can proceed legally please kindly guide me


Prashanth Kumar

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search