Legal Question in Construction Law in India

in plot, on left hand side, a building contractor built a flat system. when he constructed a compound wall, he occupied around a foot on my the front. back side, it ok. only on front side he occupied. what should I do to e=remove the enchroachment?

Asked on 8/06/13, 10:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

If the plot boundaries are not clearly demarcated and separated, there is a possibility of overlap. If you have evidence, you will need to write to the building contractor to take back the compound wall by a foot, else compensate you the prevailing market price for the area usurped by the building contractor from your plot of land. Repost query again after a fortnight detailing status of actual happening.


Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now