India  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 7:24 pm

dear sir, i have received a legal notice from a lawyer in Delhi telling that i have not paid the mobile bill & he received a complain from the mobile operator. i have not paid the bill as i got angry after he disconnected my connection without telling me now the notice tell me to pay the bill with interest & pay 500 for legal cost incurred for sending this notice,what should i do now,pls advice,i don't have any issue paying the money ,but the way operator behaved made me angry,also pls advice if it is compulsory to pay the interest & the notice charge

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search