Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

An appeal deceased from high court can be taken to supreme court.The orders of the lower court to be followed immediately.Is it possible to file an SLP without surrendering and what are the chances of getting it accepted?

Asked on 8/14/13, 3:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Kindly contact with complete details for assistance.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket



Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 3:16 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

SLP can be filed and chances are depends upon your judgment details.

better to come up alongwith judgment of high court. but you can file it.

Good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 11:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now