India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 7:09 am

Dear sir , as per suggestion of MR. SALIL ji, that we can case forward in three type of remedy , 1. Aggrieved person can file a protest petition before the mm court.

2. The another remedy is Revision against Dismissed application of 156(3) cr.pc before the district court.

3. The aggrieved can also approach the high court through a writ petition .

Now to day my case in the court of mm waiting for next date under section 200 on dated 26th oct, and 156(3) in the court of session watiting for next date 30 sep.13

i was very much harnessed by the accused or my self non knowledge of properly law , my mm court advocate say that if you are sucess in the taken of alow the 156(3) then confirmly court order for re investigation and investigator officer shall be file and save the skin of old investigator and reply to court that there was no any offence and filed with the closer report and mm shall be dissmissed the 156(3) but if you start the evidence under section 200 from mm court and you must give your evidence then court will be order for sumning to accused and they also give evidence in the court personnally then court will be give the punishment to the accused against the filing false affidavits in the L&DO for transfer the mutation on the ground of false infomation to govt department and get free hold property from department with out the taken NOC from other legal heirs , sold the property to you people . So kindly give me clearly advice where i was stand because you are so much far living and i could not meet you. thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search