Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I had lend money to one of my colleague. And he agreed to pay in monthly installments to me. I have the online payment transfer records and cheque no from which I had given him money.I have his office address where he is working now.Now he is denying to pay the money. What should I do now ?

Asked on 9/11/13, 11:30 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir

File a suit for recovery Under Order 37 of C. P. C.

For any legal Assistance you may contact me on 08750228171.


Yash Kumar


Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 12:28 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Are you authorized money lender?

Thanks & Regards

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 1:43 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

recovery suit.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now