India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/13, 1:35 am

res sir,under ipc 323,504,506,342,i had got the bail earlier,but i was absent on three consecutive dates ,court issued NBW.what should i do now...regards.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/06/13, 10:50 am by KAMAL GROVER

apply for A.Bail once again and put the reason. A.Bail this time will not be easy.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search