Legal Question in Criminal Law in Philippines

What are the possible strong evidence for adultery case? What will be the possible defense?my husband and I separated 21 years now He is incapacitated to do marital obligations due to his being drug dependent when he was young. Is it possible for him to file an adultery case even we signed an agreement that we will separate it was notarized by a lawyer and beside that I was 16 yrs old when we got married and he is 23 and he abducted me at that time?

Asked on 6/20/13, 1:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you got married after August 3,1988 then your marriage can be declared null and void due to lack of legal capacity to contract marriage. Meanwhile, your husband can sue you for adultery. The evidence can be circumstantial.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 7:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now