India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/13, 7:52 pm

My farter was nepali teacher for 21 years and before he died he resigned from his job because of hypertention.Before he expired he was unable to attain his school because of his mental problem. And the department has refused to provide his benefits to family members.what can i do and is there any chance to be benifitted.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search