Legal Question in Family Law in India

HellO All,

I would like to introduce my self a ajinkya from Mumbai.

I am here seeking help for a strange problem.

one of my very close friends who has got married an year ago and blessed with a 4 month baby boy.

He and his wife has been having issue on the pretext that his wife has an extra marital affair.

I came to konw about it only after he blamed me for it.

I have never ever even spoken to her.

i explained this to him very clearly but he is refusing to beleive as he found my cell number in her monthly call statement.

I called on that mobile (which he claims is his wife's) only to speeak him as his phone was out of range. I wasn't even aware that the number is used by his wife.

i explained this to him in a lot of ways but it did not help.

He now wants to file a case on me. So, i want to know how do i counter strike this and get out of this problem.

I have a good job and a bright future ahead i dont want to get into this mess.

I truly hold nothing with her.

Please help me.

dear client though he can file case of adultery on u then only call records will not punish u. he have to present strong proofs to establish adultery. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India