Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear Sir / Madam,

Myself Prakhar Mittal, My wife is not living with me so my parents wants that I apply section-9 which says that I am interested to live with my wife but she doesn't want, for which later if she false case on us for dowry etc. then it will be not affected much, but I don't want to live with her, so is it possible that my parents send a notice to my wife that they want to live with my wife and they will take care of her? Kindly advise me asap, I shall be highly thankful to you.


Prakhar Mittal

Asked on 6/17/13, 11:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client yr parents cannot send notice, u have to send notice to them. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 6:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now