Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear sir,

I got married on Apr 2010. on Sept 2010 my father gave me Rs. 2 lac as a check deposit in my account. which i further give it to my wife as a fixed deposit in her name through check of my bank account.

On mar 2011 some dispute have been cropped up between me and my wife. as a result of this, my wife left my matrimonial home and also taken 2 lac fixed deposit.

Kindly tell me is there any provision in law so that husband or i can recover my 2 lac Rs which i give it to my wife as a fixed deposit?

Asked on 5/11/13, 10:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

khan saeed khans
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

u can file the civil suit for recovery of amount of Rs 200000/- against y our wife

Read more
Answered on 5/11/13, 9:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now