Legal Question in Family Law in India



Marriage Date: 29 Oct 2009

Wife Moved from House: 14 Jan 2010

Section 9 Filled: 19 Jan 2010 Ex Party Order on 25 May 2011 in my Favour

Wife Filled FIR on: 21 Mar 2010, Charge sheet has filled on 27.07.2010

(Charges: 498s,323,504,506,3/4) I attend 7 hiring but wife is not coming

Continues I am trying to bring back my wife to home. But she is refusing

Now received a call from Family Court to attend hiring against Section 13(a)(b) filled by my wife with demands of big amount

Please let us know how to handle?

Asked on 9/06/13, 9:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 12:49 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to retain a lawyer and explain the facts to him.

Thanks & Regards

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now