Legal Question in Family Law in India

Relationship is prohibited in Indian marriage act, but I want to marry with her.

Asked on 5/24/13, 12:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

plz provide little more detail at 09814110005.

Except real relations, we can help you to marry.


Read more
5/24/13, 2:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now