Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Sir cab company taken a carloan from the bank through tripatriate agreementfrom us,but the cab company cheated us without producing car they have not produced the rc book also,now bank is sending notice to us,bank is not having the rc book or the invoice copy of car to come out of it

Asked on 9/25/13, 6:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

I get an impression that you were the intermediary between the bank and the Cab Company and in turn you find yourself caught in a "catch-22" situation, as the guarantor of the loan repayment. I would be in a better position to render advice and guidance on reviewing the tripartite agreement and relevant documents, to show you the way forward in the matter.


Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now