India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/13, 8:21 am

I am residing in my house with one younger brother and two younger sister. According to my sisters(unmarried) my father had given the whole house on my sisters name. My question is that if it is true then---

i) Can my sisters force me to leave my fathers house where I am residing now by giving any notice????

ii) If they can not do that, then Can I demand any part or portion of the said house from them as because I am the eldest son of my father.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search