India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 10:38 am

Sir i reside in himachal grandfathers were four grandfather was the youngest....the elder brother somehow put all property in his name at around there is only name of his children in papers.....what is the solution sir

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/02/13, 12:31 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may procure copies of the records pertaining to your property from the Tehsildar / District Registrar and ascertain and confirm whether your eldest grandfather had actually correctly transferred the property in his name, with your great grandfather's consent and approval.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search