India  |  Investment Law

Does Indian law allow to create notarized contracts of guaranteed income on an investment?

One person I met last week offered me a business proposition. He is involved in FX trading, property buying/selling etc. He offered me monthly guaranteed returns on an investment of 1 Lakh. He sent me the below draft. can you please guide me to write a legal draft to atleast protect my capital investment and ask for the capital amount anytime with a notice period of 90 days? Thanks

Investment Management Agreement

I. Parties

The parties to this investment management agreement are A and B

II. Purpose

Client hereby contracts with A for A to manage and supervise clients assets.

III. Clients responsibility

Client shall co-operate with A In providing information requested by A to assist A in determining clients

investment goals and financial objectives and/or otherwise in carrying out the purpose of the agreement

IV. Fees

In exchange of As services, client shall pay A on a monthly basis.

V. Terms

On an investment of ____ by Party B, Party A assures ______ as monthly profit. As a demonstration of good faith, if

for any reason Party B wishes to receive a refund of fees paid during the immediately preceding , Party B shall be

entitled to such refund upon written request sent to Party A. Party A shall be entitled to 90 days to pay the refund

requested. This offer to refund does not constitute a guarantee of performance of any investment.

Executed this ____________ day of _________________, 2013