Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am working in a Private Concern in Kolkata, India, Since 1992 but suddenly without any proper reasons they terminate me. Please advice what I have to do now ?.

Asked on 10/23/13, 10:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a suit for damages against the company as there is no other remedy. Contracts for employment cannot be specifically enforced. Before filing a suit against them send them a legal notice for damages through an Advocate. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 10:29 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You will need to procure your full and final settlement dues from the present Company and immediately look out for another job.


Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 1:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now